"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two years later, the committee had grown to eight members, four of them financial executives.
- By 1997, the compensation committee had grown to 12 people, with 5 of them financial executives.
- When Tony was a year old the family moved to California, where his father worked as a financial executive in the movie business.
- Economists and financial executives have proposed similar changes for years.
- But he said the departure of senior financial executives had not been a negative factor.
- They hired a senior financial executive who, everyone agrees, has done a superb job.
- The author is a successful financial executive and single mother who left the business world to pursue a career in writing.
- "She's not a good face of the issues," one financial executive said.
- Several other local financial executives said privately that they too were worried.
- He was also a financial executive in the railroad industry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.