"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The co-chief executives don't seem to be able to figure out a strategy that will keep them ahead of the rivals.
- Mr. Micheletto, a former co-chief executive, will also continue as chief financial officer.
- He retained his roles as co-chief executive and director.
- He returns to the chief executive position after stepping down as co-chief executive in May 2003.
- Mr. Lee's early resignation as co-chief executive had become widely expected.
- She holds the titles of co-chief executive and president.
- He was named a co-chief executive in 1992 and chief executive in 1994.
- Many workers in the company referred to her as the "co-chief executive".
- After the merger, the men say they will be co-chief executives with equal footing.
- He was named co-chief executive in 1992 and sole chief executive two years later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.