"executive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They want a chief executive who will walk the talk.
- He became the company's president and chief executive in 1985.
- Her father is the president and chief executive of the company.
- Two years later, he became its president and chief executive.
- How is your job different than being chief executive of a company?
- He was the president and chief executive of the school from 1978 to 1981.
- I don't think the chief executive should make all the money.
- He worked his way up to chief executive 30 years later.
- He became chief executive of the oil company in 1987.
- "She is chief executive of our company and she's going to lead us through these issues."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.