"evidence" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But we still don't have any tangible evidence of it."
- I think the thing about Jobs was that we can point to the tangible evidence of his genius.
- It was tangible evidence that the Dragon had not won everything.
- I doubt that they gained any tangible evidence against him.
- The only tangible evidence of love, he says, is children.
- And there was, in addition, tangible evidence before I opened my eyes.
- Despite an early evening Republican offer, there was no tangible evidence of progress.
- But they had the tangible evidence; for the first time there was a doubt in my mind.
- This impression of age was based on no tangible evidence.
- "How much more tangible evidence does one need if we are serious about monitoring?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.