"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The evening fog on his sight was already so bad that he had to ask her about casualties.
- In summer, early morning and late evening fog typically protect the area from temperature extremes.
- There's something to walking with autumnal thoughts through the evening fog.
- They rose in vivid, changing colors that blinked a swath through the evening fog.
- White fingers of evening fog ascended into the highlands.
- The sun has set and the evening fog begins to roll in from the nearby ocean.
- One pilot crashed and died while making an approach to Vladivostok as evening fog rolled in.
- However, on 4 November, both U-boats went aground in evening fog.
- Notes came without definition, wide smudges of sound that washed over the audience the way an evening fog envelops the countryside.
- Its clatter was swallowed in the early evening fog.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.