"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And now the Evening Standard was telling me to run for it.
- She later appeared on the cover of the Evening Standard.
- "There's a new kind of woman out there", she told the Evening Standard.
- She became fashion editor of the Evening Standard in 1971.
- The Evening Standard reported that special forces would be deployed to protect him.
- There is also a free weekly paper called the Evening Standard.
- The Evening Standard gave the exhibition four stars out of five.
- In the good old days the letters page of the Evening Standard.
- He found a living as a financial journalist on the staff of the Evening Standard.
- In 1952, he became editor of the Evening Standard, serving until 1959, but making few changes to the title.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.