"escape" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They brought two dead with them, and not a man among the living had escaped unscathed.
- The two on the far side of the building escaped unscathed.
- Even those who can respond effectively may not escape unscathed.
- He was shot down during September 1915 but escaped unscathed.
- Of our own small company not one had escaped unscathed.
- The hill did not escape unscathed in the earthquake of 1931.
- To be sure, experts do not think the city will escape unscathed.
- For moments, it seemed as if everyone had escaped unscathed.
- It is hard to see how they could escape unscathed.
- The fund industry has not escaped unscathed from the financial crisis.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.