"escape" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From this point I could easily escape into the night.
- People are more inclined to help those in need when they cannot easily escape the situation.
- They did not trust us in positions where we could escape easily.
- "We have a small advantage here in that you can't easily escape what you're running towards."
- By diving could I not easily escape, even from a bullet?
- However, he easily escapes the prison guards and goes about his ways.
- That the weavers would allow them to escape easily she did not believe.
- Even in death, though, one does not easily escape politics in this country.
- Even though they could have easily escaped the shocks, the dogs didn't try.
- But the thread of his life is so thin it could easily escape detection.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.