"episode" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sam became one in the premiere episode of the series.
- The premiere episode on 30 August 2010 achieved an audience of 1,186,000.
- On the premiere episode of season 4, the Reynolds version was used for the final time.
- According to it, there were 31 scenes of violence in the premiere episode.
- I'd love to know who came up with one particular line in the premiere episode.
- The premiere episode doesn't make the world's most imaginative choice.
- The premiere episode attracted 3.4 million viewers, which was a series low.
- His was the first voice heard on the show's premiere episode in 1975.
- The premiere episode of season 2 aired September 28, 2008.
- His ex-wife appeared in the premiere episode of the third season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.