"episode" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pilot episode is set some 400 years later in 1583.
- In the pilot episode, he is described as a nine year old.
- In the show's pilot episode, he has just turned 26, which makes his birth year 1934.
- Play continued until all six (7 in the pilot episode) questions were played.
- The pilot episode had been completed in about 6-7 months.
- The pilot episode features several differences from the rest of the series.
- Maybe this was the pilot episode; that's probably why I hadn't heard of it before.
- During its first two months, the pilot episode reached over 178,000 views.
- The first series begins nine months after the pilot episode.
- He made his first appearance on 29 May 1950, the show's pilot episode.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.