"entrance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then they left him, all but two who remained behind to take up watch by the fire at the cave entrance.
- Then the other members of the family were there at the cave entrance.
- Jack ran quickly to the cave entrance and looked up the beach.
- There seemed to be activity at only one cave entrance.
- "We will have to fight them all the way to the cave entrance, and even more so within."
- There were two of them standing in the cave entrance.
- He became very aggressive to any other fish that came near his cave entrance.
- The human leader stood near the cave entrance, keeping watch.
- Just before dawn he heard something moving at the cave entrance.
- Then I went to the cave entrance to be on guard there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.