"entrance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The price does not include entrance fees, which run up to $5 a person, a site.
- The entrance fee is $3, $2 for children 5 to 12.
- It has an entrance fee, the only one in the park.
- And then there was the matter of the entrance fee.
- During the 1930s it was £4 4s with an entrance fee of £3 3s.
- It is open to the public for a $5 entrance fee.
- Open daily, with an entrance fee of $5 for those who go by car.
- I for one am willing to pay higher entrance fees.
- It is open to the public at all times and there are no entrance fees.
- The entrance fee to the park is just $5.65, and some people spend no more than that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.