"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And yet the house had a spiritual entity that seemed to surpass its physical one.
- The force, identified as hyang, is important spiritual entities in ancient Indonesian mythology.
- Others hold that non-divine spiritual entities were indeed created by God as a means for exacting his will.
- Rajasthanis are possessed by a range of spiritual entities.
- With one hand on the freezer door, I take a big breath and try to center my enlightened spiritual entity.
- It was a concept, a state of mind, a spiritual and eternal entity.
- He was a presence, a spiritual entity that guided people toward the higher ideals they were encouraged to live by.
- Most agree that an : angel is a being, a spiritual entity of a different order Jthan man.
- This is also used for driving out or summoning spiritual entities.
- Then spiritual entities will go forth And destroy the ends of the created order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.