"energy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The House is expected to take up the energy bill next week.
- That in itself would likely cut your energy bill by 5 percent or more.
- "The first order of business is for Congress to pass an energy bill."
- Administration officials said they hope to have an energy bill on the House floor for a vote by the end of this month.
- Then he should spend the summer working to get an energy bill passed.
- Today, the Senate opened debate on a major energy bill.
- "Without it they aren't going to get behind the energy bill."
- The situation has hardly changed since 1992, the last time a big energy bill was considered.
- Many families face energy bills two or three times higher than they were a year ago.
- In fact, his monthly energy bill is lower than a year ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.