"end" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The town is close to the northern end of the road system in the area.
- The most common access point is from the northern end.
- If they kept to themselves, the whole northern end of the area might as well be written off.
- I-290 was to have followed the northern end of I-271.
- Then a third group came out on the northern end, straight ahead of him.
- The northern end of the square is going to change, however.
- Officials said they did not have money to do substantial work on the northern end.
- His men had also found and cut wires on the northern end.
- The town is located in the northern end of the island.
- A large altar can be found in the northern end of the court.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.