"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How can I further encourage you to go about the business of life?
- To further encourage folks' attention is more than I can bear.
- And she said that charging more for water should further encourage conservation.
- Barbara's close friend suggested they see less of each other so as not to further encourage the rumors about them.
- His use of sarcasm only further encourages this, especially in those who have known him for a long time.
- The decision may further encourage the trend for employers to move away from providing such plans.
- I met with an editor about a possible part-time job, and she further encouraged me.
- During these sessions she was further encouraged to express her feelings of grief.
- If its beneficiaries can become long-term residents, it will further encourage immigration.
- Germany's failure to achieve political greatness further encourages the view that she has a great future before her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.