"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It also will encourage wise social and economic policies.
- Bilateral and multilateral donors should encourage such rights-based policies through their funding prerogatives.
- We work collaboratively with targeted sectors to encourage market solutions, policies and behaviors that result in a healthy, thriving ocean.
- The clause thus encourages prudent fiscal policies at the national level.
- As head of the bank, Mishima encouraged policies of monetary restraint.
- But supporters of the laws say they serve as a deterrent to discrimination and have encouraged similar policies in the private sector.
- Some ski resorts in Colorado have begun to encourage environmental practices and policies through offsetting electricity use.
- Acknowledging the arguments of both sides of these debates, he encourages policies that will promote a just society rather than mere equality.
- In addition to individual initiatives, it is vital to encourage policies that guarantee a society focused on well being rather than on development.
- Suffrage advocates countered that allowing women to vote would encourage policies which protected and nurtured families.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.