"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That encouraged professional traders to sell the futures, while purchasing the underlying stocks today, triggering the rally.
- They wanted to avoid the taxes the US put on their operations, in its effort to encourage American traders instead.
- The strength in the utilities has encouraged some analysts and traders to believe that the stock market will weather its latest storm.
- The promise of such profits encouraged other traders.
- The report encouraged traders who were expecting even bigger gains, though it did not dispel inflation concerns.
- He encouraged fellow traders who were breaking into the industry to use positive statements when journaling.
- Some critics complained that the remark only encouraged traders to dump the Russian currency.
- The firm, they said, encouraged traders to sign up relatives and friends to invest large sums of money to bolster trading commissions.
- Sikhs settled in the area in 1765 and encouraged traders from elsewhere to move in as well.
- The large purchase encouraged traders because it suggested that inventories of securities firms are smaller than estimated earlier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.