"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the tax cut bill, software giants like Microsoft were able to win a break intended to encourage exports.
- He held this position until 1979 and helped reform Italy's foreign trade regulations and encouraged exports.
- As a result, many developing countries have a rising interest in knocking down barriers to encourage exports.
- The Reagan administration has sought to lower the value of the dollar to encourage exports and discourage imports.
- The Kennedy administration drafted a radical change of the tax system to spur more production capacity and thus encourage exports.
- But critics say the move also seems likely to encourage exports of some American jobs.
- A wide array of regulations was put in place to encourage exports and discourage imports.
- Policy makers have sought a shift in the economy for some time to encourage exports and curb domestic consumption.
- Ever since the early 1970s, Kenya has used subsidies to encourage exports.
- Software giants like Microsoft would get tax breaks intended to encourage exports.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.