"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Meanwhile, a growing urban population in the UK encouraged producers to take advantage of new technologies to accelerate production.
- The first is to encourage independent producers of agricultural commodities to furthered refine these products increasing their value to end users.
- The high price and prestige of these wines soon encouraged other producers to emulate Biondi-Santi's success.
- Improved technology and higher prices for gas have encouraged producers to tap smaller reservoirs.
- Higher prices for imports may eventually encourage American producers to raise their prices, especially if they are operating at close to capacity.
- Deregulation did not encourage new producers to create more power and drive down prices.
- Additional provisions to encourage producers and distributors to become more involved in the voluntary sector.
- Even so, there will be a lot to do over the next six months to encourage not only producers but also governments to make economically sustainable decisions.
- That reduction will only encourage producers to increase their productivity, either through intensification or by expanding their farms.
- However in fairness Ed did explain he meant putting in place the correct legal framework that encourages producers rather than predators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.