"election" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the last 20 years, Republicans have needed help from third parties to win statewide elections.
- The first statewide election was conducted on May 26, 1845.
- The statewide primary election took place on August 24, 2010.
- Two measures have been certified for the 2010 statewide election.
- He has won seven of eight statewide elections over the last three decades.
- In a close statewide election, it is difficult to come to a final determination.
- It is frequently won by Democratic candidates in both national and statewide election.
- That person would serve until 2002, when the next statewide elections are held.
- The primary has been used in statewide elections since 1975.
- It was used for the first statewide special election in 1993.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.