"election" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He led the party into government in the 1908 provincial election.
- There will be a general provincial election on May 14, 2013.
- He led the party through the 1963 and 1967 provincial elections.
- He ran for the seat again in the provincial election of 1977, with the same result.
- The party did not run any candidates in the 1995 provincial election.
- He ran for a second time in the 1982 provincial election as an Independent.
- He led the party to victory in the 1970 provincial election.
- He was not a candidate in the 1999 provincial election.
- Wilson was 38 years old at the time of the provincial election.
- The last provincial general election was held on 4 October 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.