"election" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new authorities said that fresh elections would be held within three months.
- It was also agreed that fresh elections would be held in 2016.
- The interim president would, immediately upon assuming office, call a fresh general election.
- The judges ruled that a fresh election for the seat should be held.
- He then called for the holding of fresh elections in November.
- Following its approval, fresh elections were held on 21 August.
- The caretaker government would stay in power for 90 days before fresh elections could be held.
- They withdrew their support in 1991, and fresh elections were announced.
- He is also expected to announce fresh presidential elections in two year's time.
- If the recall is successful then fresh elections would be held.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.