"election" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Activity was concentrated on the low politics of the forthcoming election.
- But the primary focus of the convention was the forthcoming election.
- That would have some benefit in the forthcoming election if she could push it through.
- Increasingly, the key domestic political issue was the forthcoming presidential election of 1992.
- James Lester is the new young leader of a political party which seems certain to win the forthcoming general election.
- He is running for a place on its ruling council in the forthcoming elections.
- And in the forthcoming election, no one should forget it.
- It is therefore essential for the forthcoming elections to be above board.
- A great deal will depend on the forthcoming elections in Israel.
- The radical right needs it also because of the forthcoming elections.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.