"election" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The parliamentary election law has been changed 4 times since 1991.
- It has been working on its election law since February 1988.
- There were also calls for improvement of the election law.
- Under the state's election law, the ballot will have two parts.
- Among the issues is how soon the current election law can be overturned.
- And the election laws are designed to protect those rights.
- The problems start with the state's 369-page election law - the longest and most involved in the country.
- Under the elections law, Canada should have had an election in 1916.
- "Under federal election law, we all play by the same rules," he said.
- The bill only changes election law for 2010 and will not apply to other future elections.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.