"economics" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Four years ago, he was an economics professor who had never held a government job outside his local school board.
- His father, Steven, was once an economics professor at the university.
- He became a management science and economics professor at Iowa.
- He had a precise way of speaking, just like an economics professor.
- He remained an economics professor at Columbia until his retirement in 1967.
- I know an economics professor in Austrailia that's going to be very.
- "We have a historic chance," the one-time economics professor said about both his company and country.
- The two men have been economics professors, finance ministers and bank officials.
- He became an economics professor at the University of Indonesia.
- Previously he was an economics professor at the University of Nebraska.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.