"economic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It could mean the difference between an economic slump and just slow growth.
- The plan is intended to bring jobs to an area that has been in an economic slump for decades.
- A "yes" vote is all the more important in light of the current economic slump.
- Other American artists were also having a difficult time during the general economic slump of 1896.
- It was the sort of speech that one might have expected during a deep economic slump.
- During the economic slump of 1878 the bank's capital was reduced by $2 million.
- What remains unclear, however, is how long the economic slump in China will last.
- New York was still suffering under a major economic slump.
- Radio has weathered the recent economic slump better than some other media.
- As I said, we are faced with a kind of economic slump.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.