"economic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's called an economic cycle and most of us loved the idea until about September 2007.
- I believe the European market is simply going through an economic cycle.
- But one traditional effect of the economic cycle has returned.
- A. We don't see any signs the economic cycle is coming to an end.
- And the economic cycles are in different stages as well.
- We think we've gone through the peak of the current economic cycle.
- Yet sometimes the economic cycle works the other way around.
- A. It's true in all companies that an economic cycle can have an impact.
- "So I began to read books about the market and to find out how the whole economic cycle worked."
- Taxes must not be raised still further, especially at a low point in the economic cycle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.