"economic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Small countries see the benefit of numbers, for economic and political advantage.
- Research dating back to the 1960's has shown the economic advantage of good looks.
- Any good action in the world will be used by some to their own economic advantage.
- The idea offered strategic and economic advantages, the King said.
- And it saw economic advantages in opening up its economy.
- It has been of considerable economic advantage to both countries.
- Whatever Ben does next, his story shows that economic advantages start early.
- But they had turned their high prestige into economic advantage.
- And not just economic advantages, it makes the state very special.
- Three new books discuss the economic advantages of good looks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.