"eat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I will be eating my way into the new year.
- She became interested in eating problems as a window into a woman's experience.
- Giving out the data for free would eat into their revenues.
- He looked at his watch: this was eating into her evening work time.
- I learned not to wait for my victim to die, but to eat into him while talking to me.
- The little details ate into my time at every opportunity.
- Of course, eating into the deficit from the first 6 games with another away win would be ok.
- And I mean eat, not process into something that resembles food.
- And the look on his face had eaten into my memory, until I?
- Worse, the firm must pay off a $1 million note by next March, which could further eat into its capital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.