"eat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But what if you can't stand to eat first thing in the morning?
- Things to eat in the water do not usually stay still.
- Oh yeah, well, he has probably eat nothing even in the day and.
- You can eat in your room or with the rest.
- Get some food to eat in the room because you shouldn't be going out.
- I'll get you something to eat in no time at all.
- I've never seen anyone eat so much in my entire life!
- I will eat in the main room with everyone else.
- I guess one has to eat in the living room, he says.
- The program lead us to eat in the whole world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.