"earthquake" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nothing short of a major earthquake could've opened that door.
- We cannot wait for another major earthquake in California to address these issues.
- Citizens will have to be part of the response in the next major earthquake.
- This was the first major earthquake in America to be broadcast on live television.
- Three other major earthquakes have occurred in 1804 and 1812.
- At least three other major earthquakes were reported elsewhere today.
- On February 3, 1703 a major earthquake struck the town.
- Most areas of the earth are not vulnerable to major earthquakes.
- There was a major earthquake during the 17th century which caused some damage.
- Could this be a sign that a major earthquake was about to occur?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.