"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The earlier songs might almost be said to need a word of introduction.
- He wrote the lyrics and music for all of his early songs.
- She also spoke about growing up on Atlantic's early songs.
- It is the first song of an international success after their not so successful and talked about earlier songs.
- Her early songs were specifically Christian but later she began to write more personal material.
- This was an early song I wrote about balance and pushing yourself too far.
- But the spirit in her early songs was never going to die so quietly.
- As a result it is often compared to Madonna's early 2000s songs.
- It could be considered as a dark reprise to the earlier song.
- The early, risque songs were well ahead of their time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.