"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, early founders wished to locate facilities in Indianapolis for a medical school as well.
- According to the organization's official website, some of these early founders are now senior appointees in the Bush Administration.
- Nowruz, however, was most honored even by the early founders of Islam.
- Over the next decades almost all the early founders of Toronto's Jewish community would be buried there.
- The early founders learned much by interacting with Jews and other separatist Christian groups.
- Consequently he is considered an early founder of modern game theory.
- This living city that we continue to develop and grow is the most appropriate tribute to the noble contributions of our early founders.
- He is credited as being an early founder of the nation due to his role in early struggles for independence from Spain.
- He was one of the early founders of the Quebec sovereignty movement.
- Barclays' accusers say the bank's early founders had ties to the African slave trade in the 18th century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.