"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The earliest solos deal with basics in a direct way, once designed to shock.
- In this first of three retrospective programs, Ms. Brown included two early solos.
- Of particular interest were six early solos, created between 1920 and 1931.
- Since his earliest solos of the 1970's, Mr. Jones has always been interested in the relationship of speech to movement.
- Newman continued to use this character in his early solo shows shortly after splitting from Baddiel.
- It was a fine first attempt enhanced by Ms. Taylor's earlier solo, which had crystal-clear purity.
- Coltrane admitted some of his early solos were based mostly on technical ideas.
- And he quoted an earlier, famous solo on the tune by John Coltrane.
- He seems to be imitating a woman who performed an earlier solo in a big shirt, bare legs and high heels.
- Ciampi recorded some early electrical solo and chamber music discs for French Columbia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.