"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here she encountered early aviators from a variety of nations, and began to search for an instructor.
- The Crehore family was a family of very early aviators.
- The site became a known landing spot for early aviators.
- "The earliest aviators flew by the seat of their pants," Kris remarked.
- His father was one of the world's earliest aviators, trained as a pilot by Louis Blériot.
- Meyer was one of the early German military aviators, volunteering on 1 February 1916.
- Stinson's oldest sister, Katherine, was an early female aviator.
- Better known as the "Golden Eagles," the association was founded in 1956 to provide a living memorial to early naval aviators.
- As a pioneering early aviator he was regarded in much the same heroic way as the astronauts a generation later.
- Much controversy persists over the many competing claims of early aviators.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.