"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These circumstances were typical of early trade in the province.
- However, for all its early trade, the city became replaced by Quelimane as a major port.
- A very essential cultural element needed to carry out commercial transactions is a common language understood by all parties involved in early trade.
- However, quite early trade and crafts demanded more practical schools.
- Daiwa officials said he lost $200,000 on an early trade.
- Charlotte had the second rights to the pick from Sacramento from an earlier trade.
- The collection holds household objects, paintings, calligraphy, and documents relating to the early foreign trade in the area.
- Stonemasonry is one of the earliest trades in civilisation's history.
- She was one of the few ships involved in early trade with New South Wales.
- It is likely that the Polish-Norse relationship was a result of earlier trade and cooperation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.