"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You've never been able to accept our alternative life style - well, it isn't a choice, you know" goes an early line.
- The new design of notes were largely along earlier lines.
- You have an early line of argument provided by the question.
- Still, the early line offered no comfort to the closers.
- The early line is that the hearings aren't catching fire.
- Some early lines on the Derby have listed him as the fifth choice.
- But it was almost a dead heat in the early line.
- The Core could be anywhere along those early lines of flight and exploration.
- The construction of early lines was primarily state controlled and financed.
- The company's most successful early line, the 250 series included several variants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.