"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In early jobs she was a French teacher, a ski instructor and a model.
- That may explain why many people start businesses in lines of work far afield from their earlier jobs.
- To focus on the orchestra, he quit his earlier job of writing jingles.
- His early jobs included a stint at cable channel E!
- I did notice that people seemed to already know one another from earlier jobs when they got here.
- O'Leary was trapped by lies that might have seemed necessary to get earlier jobs as a college and professional coach.
- Then it swiveled with quick grace and returned to its earlier job.
- He was right, at least I didn't believe they had done the earlier jobs.
- While in college one of Wilkins early jobs was teaching piano lessons.
- It had been hard to maneuver the President into the earlier job, but in this present case, it wouldn't even have to know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.