"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It makes me feel really good," Pettitte said when the other early 10-game winners were mentioned.
- The early winners of the competition during its "challenge match" period to 1921-22 were:
- Perhaps a little tale of the tape can help us determine an early winner:
- He also needled early winners, saying the show was running long and stars needed to keep their speeches short.
- She started with two early winners that are modest in means, stunning in effect.
- The original cup was lost within a few years of the start of the tournament so early winners are uncertain.
- Once the vernacular was set for the early winners, everyone else followed.
- Not much is known of the early winners of the race.
- In the case of at least one earlier million-dollar winner, he said, he was certain he, too, would have won that night.
- Holiday is on my to be read pile due to your review, but I'd note it's a much earlier winner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.