"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some experiments have been more successful than others, I'll grant you, and we had many early failures.
- Also, many of them remembered earlier failures with large-scale crops.
- In that case a greater price must be paid to make up for the earlier failure.
- But these early failures it gave Soviet developers some valuable experience.
- As a result the development of irrigation began which after some early failures was to be successfully extended in later years.
- Some estimates have put the total cost including interest and the earlier failures as high as $500 billion over 40 years.
- She told him about their earlier failure with the gate.
- Despite the earlier failures of the police, Taz felt as if this situation were different.
- The first part is a decreasing failure rate, known as early failures.
- A time to show how much I had learned from my earlier perceived failures, and you know what?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.