"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name was given because most of the early tenants were associated with the petroleum industry.
- At 101 East 75th Street, there were two apartments per floor, and the early tenants arrived from all over.
- Think it could have been left there by an earlier tenant?
- Miracle Mart was also one of the early tenants.
- One of its earliest tenants, a black-owned automotive parts store, closed after only a few months.
- Although the early tenants received deep rent discounts and other incentives, rents are slowly rising.
- Most of the early tenants paid low rents.
- But first, authorities had to nudge aside an earlier tenant: a strategic nuclear submarine base.
- About 10 years ago, he began researching census and other records to determine the earlier tenants.
- The early tenants were prosperous families with several servants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.