"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the early residents were silent film stars and directors.
- The early residents of Fulton were from a predominantly southern culture.
- The early residents had quite a battle over settling on an official name.
- The early residents of the block were mostly solid upper middle class.
- The name is derived from the occupations of early residents.
- Original construction by early residents of the town occurred between 1715 and 1719.
- Many of the early residents were the first generation to own cars and televisions.
- There is little information about the early residents of the area except that they did have a homeowners' association.
- The early residents constructed a long building made of light materials.
- Its early residents were known to have traded with the Romans.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.