"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The earliest bloomers of any species will be rare since the majority of conspecific plants have not yet flowered.
- The continuous cold of our so-called endless winter ensured that the buds on traditionally early bloomers stayed tightly closed.
- Of course, some early bloomers may already have developed into larvae or nymphs.
- Try redecorating when the early bloomers have had it.
- The kids who are not early bloomers may have potential, but they don't get enough opportunities to practice.
- Among perennials, bleeding hearts are early bloomers, and they seemed anxious to keep up with their neighbors.
- Some individuals are "early bloomers," and others grow and develop later.
- All sorts of early bloomers (like daffodils, bleeding hearts and fern-leaf peonies) may be dormant beneath what appears to be prime transplant territory.
- Because the delicate, feathery foliage of these early bloomers will be long gone by autumn, it is wise to mark them clearly as soon as they come up.
- Its ukai-zakura (鵜飼桜) is among the earliest bloomers in the city and was planted over 100 years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.