"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And each dip made another bond issue outstanding eligible for early redemption.
- Underwriters said the issue could not be called for early redemption by the diversified company.
- There is generally no penalty on early redemption or partial buy-backs.
- The 1987 results included a provision of $1,956,000 on early redemption of debt.
- Proceeds from the sale will be used to help finance the early redemption of other bonds sold when interest rates were higher.
- The early redemption will result in an extraordinary charge of about $9m after tax against second quarter figures.
- But the extraordinary expenses associated with the early redemption reduced the quarter's net income by $22.3 million.
- The penalty for early redemption is three months' interest.
- Bonds are available nationwide, and aren't subject to early redemption.
- Indeed, bonds backed by mortgages are particularly susceptible to early redemption.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.