"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The insiders had paid an average of $2.97 a share in earlier purchases.
- He has seen many of his earlier purchases grow in value.
- The earlier purchases were made by July 2 and the latest by last Wednesday, six days later.
- Company executives said last week that there is "greater immediate tangible benefit" for all shareholders in the earlier purchase.
- Participants will have an opportunity to make early purchases from the antiques show and sale that starts April 26.
- One early purchase turned out to be one of his most famous.
- At least one of their early purchases has come home to roost.
- An earlier purchase, theweddinglist.com, brought disappointing results and ended with a $6 million write-down.
- My early purchases proved more frustrating than later ones.
- R&B singles were early purchases, starting a large collection he kept for the rest of his life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.