"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rowe's early tenure with the Nine Network's Today was disastrous.
- During his early tenure in the Senate, Clark earned a reputation as a strong supporter of civil rights and congressional reform.
- Taylor wrote new songs for the project and repurposed older material from his earlier tenure with Kaducak.
- During his early tenure as governor, Morton believed that war was inevitable and began to prepare the state for it.
- During her early tenure, Times Talk was 12 pages and appeared monthly.
- Mr. Grushow himself had an earlier tenure running it, from 1992 to 1994, before being forced out and replaced by a series of executives.
- Whitman's early tenure in the Bush cabinet has been rocky, to say the least.
- His early tenure coincided with an enormous increase in trans-Atlantic sailing.
- During his early tenure at the White Institute, his research vision encompassed a wide range of areas.
- A Painful Time His early tenure at Michigan was a difficult one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.