"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His earlier euphoria had faded.
- There was no sign of his earlier euphoria.
- My earlier euphoria at not being turned into a mewling heap of pulped flesh and broken bones had evaporated.
- But with this splash of cold water, the earlier euphoria suddenly seemed premature.
- At the same time, early euphoria over protease inhibitors has been tempered by the realization that they achieve a stalemate, not a victory.
- In the camps the early euphoria had subsided, it was anticlimax time and the tree people were discussing, thinking, planning and, above all, wondering.
- The Dow raced ahead by 210 points, but after about 10:30 A.M. those gains, and the early euphoria, started to vanish.
- All the earlier euphoria was dissolved by the vitriolic animosity which surged between them.
- The early euphoria that reform could be carried out in quick, relatively smooth and modest stages has disappeared.
- A feeling of alarm swept away my earlier euphoria.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.