"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "That was more or less water under the bridge," he said of his earlier disappointment.
- Despite the show's successes, one early disappointment is the section devoted to objects that directly reflect the Revolution.
- He may yet succeed, it's too early to write him off for early disappointments in tough times.
- He was coming to understand that his earlier disappointment had been irrational and a bit immature.
- The formation numbered about 2,300 and after early disappointments was never seen as of much military value.
- A Record Year Despite some early disappointments, investors kept coming back for more.
- But those early disappointments made Simmons work harder.
- When she did, you came close to forgiving all the earlier disappointments of the evening.
- He will also obviate the effects of early disappointments at not being able to "speak like a native" after several weeks of study.
- I would not wish Obama enthusiasts to suffer any early disappointment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.