"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the Late Classic the site appears to have recovered from its earlier defeat.
- This was his earliest defeat, and first time failing stage 1 since Sasuke 18.
- It was the earliest large-scale defeat suffered by the orders in Baltic lands.
- After an early defeat in 1996, Clare were out for victory in 1997.
- United avenged their earlier defeat with a 3-0 win.
- They will find our castle difficult indeed and I am not appre- hensive about an early defeat.
- That earlier defeat, a 2-1 loss at home to Uruguay in the 1950 title game, was the most unexpected result before tonight.
- After an early defeat by humans he took to studying their literature in order to better understand them.
- Each early defeat comes as something of a surprise - "Oh, I didn't think about that!"
- Or they may feel humiliated by their earlier defeat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.